Al Roker, Ayesha Curry and More to Headline Social Innovation Summit 2022
Prominent social impact leaders and changemakers to speak at two-day event in washington d.c.
WASHINGTON, May 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Social Innovation Summit – a global social impact community curated and presented by Landmark Ventures – today announced the list of speakers for its Summit 2022 place at the Conrad Hotel in washington d.c. on June 7 and 8.
The two-day goal-focused event brings together celebrities, business leaders, funders and government leaders from forward-thinking organizations and companies across the country for topical discussions on critical issues facing the society is facing.
Speakers at the 2022 Social Innovation Summit include:
- Al-Roker, Host and Meteorologist, NBC’s Today Show, CEO, Al Roker Entertainment
- Allyson Fryhof, General director, nonprofit AWS – Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amit Paley, CEO and Executive Director – The Trevor Project
- Curry Aisha, Co-founder – Eat. To learn. Cheek. Foundation (virtually beaming)
- Dalila Wilson Scott, President, Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation; Executive Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer –Comcast Corporation
- dr. Aletha Maybank, Head of Health Equity and Senior Vice President – American Medical Association (AMA)
- Dwana Franklin Davis, Chief executive officer – Restart representation
- Eric Gertler, Executive Chairman – US news and world report
- Holly Copeland, Senior Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Impact – Skyline
- Jennifer GabrielliDeputy Head of Ultra-High Net Worth, Wealth Management Americas –UBS
- Jim Clifton, CEO – Gallup
- Maura PallyExecutive director, Blackstone Foundation – Black stone
- Patrick Metvin, Director, Post-Secondary Education – Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Rachel Hutchison, Vice President, Global Social Responsibility – Black Baud
- Shannon Schuyler, Director of Goals and Inclusion –PwC
- Tara N. Spain, Vice President, Voyageurs Foundation and Second Vice President, Community Relations – Travelers
- Thomas Debasse, Managing Director and Director of Partnerships – US State Department
- Todd Bower, Corporate Social Impact Manager –Wayfair
- Tulaine Montgomery, Co-CEO – New benefit
- Yasmine Cader, Director of the Throne Center for Justice & Equality – American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
Participating speakers will present in a variety of session formats, sharing best practices and their personal and professional insights while addressing the specific social impact themes of the Summit, including: diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging; Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG); economic empowerment and the future of work; health equity; racial and social justice; impact investing; Climate justice and sustainability; Mental health and well-being; COVID response and impact; Education, STEM & SEL; Youth and next generation learning; Sustainable Development Goals and Philanthropy; Women in Crypto; inclusive entrepreneurship; and empowerment of women and girl/women founders.
“This list of esteemed leaders is at the heart of driving social change and creating lasting impact,” said Zeev Klein, founder and curator of the Social Innovation Summit and general partner of Landmark Ventures. “We look forward to welcoming them to the Social Innovation Summit stage for powerful discussions, critical connections, and advanced action steps in our quest to make the world a better and stronger place.”
The Social Innovation Summit is made possible through the generous support of its partners, including the American Medical Association, AWS for Nonprofits, Barclays, Best Buy, Blackbaud, Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP), Comcast NBCUniversal, Council on Criminal Justice, Cruise, Deed, Discovery Education, Horizon Therapeutics, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Life Aid Research Institute, Lyft, Lululemon, New Profit, Prosperity Now, PwC, Schmidt Futures, Strada Education Network & Roadtrip Nation, The Giving Back Fund, Travelers and UBS.
For a full list of speakers and the agenda for the Social Innovation Summit, visit website. To engage in Summit-related conversations, follow the official event hashtag #SIS22 and the event pages at LinkedIn, Facebook, instagramand Twitter.
About the Social Innovation Summit
Operating at the intersection of technology, philanthropy and business, the Social Innovation Summit brings together the brightest minds – across industries, sectors and generations – to catalyze inspired partnerships that disrupt social impact. . We have worked diligently to organize and unite a community of social good that is an influential and action-oriented agent of impact, and a unique platform in which the norm is challenged, the new is embraced and the unexpected is celebrated. Online registration is now open for the Summit’s two-day in-person experience on June 7-8, 2022at the Conrad in washington d.c. The event will include main stage programming, interactive breakout sessions and VIP opportunities. For more information, please visit http://www.socialinnovation.com/.
Contact: Courtney Gatto
[email protected] / 304.319.2606
SOURCE Social Innovation Summit